Just like everything else, sunglasses too are constantly emerging and there are so many different styles of sunglasses offered by different brands.With so many brands offering wide varieties of sunglasses it has become a task to find out the best suitable type of sunglass.
Most of the times, it is through films or fashion events that we get to know about the
different styles. While all the new styles and trends seem appealing, one needs to know about the different types of sunglasses before making a purchase.
Some types of sunglasses are –
- Aviators – These were made popular by the US Army during the World War. These are the most popular choice of men around the globe.
- Wayfarers – Known for being the personal favorite of men with a broad jaw like, the Wayfarers look good on almost everyone.
- Cat eyes – They get their name because of the frame shape. They look good on almost all women and make the look younger. They became popular in the 50s when stars like Audrey Hepburn embraced them. But they have never faded since then and continue to be a favorite choice.
- Sport shades – These shades are for all the people who love sports and seek adventure, even in their look! These sunglasses have a thin, sleek lens and a frame that has a characteristic inward bend. They usually come with polarized lenses for better visibility.
- Round – These iconic shades created a stir when John Lennon embraced them to charm people around. They are thick and have a statement of their own.
Note that different types of glasses are suitable to different people and they should try them out to know what suits them the best. Most online shops today suggest suitable sunglasses depending on the shape of the face. For the best services and reasonable prices in Dubai, contact Online Opticals.