At some point in our life, all of us have been to some of the skin problems. These may range from minor issues like acne, irritated insect bites, itchy rashes to major issues like skin cancer. How long you have had the specific ailment decides the severity of the problem. If you have a rash that doesn’t seem to get better or keeps recurring, it’s a signal to visit a Dermatology clinic Dubai.
A Dermatologists is helpful in the following conditions:
- Diagnosis and treatment of all types of skin cancers, melanomas, moles, and other skin tumors.
- Management of specific inflammatory skin disorders, when the skin reacts after being exposed to specific allergens.
- Recognition of the skin expositions of certain infectious and systemic diseases.
- Diagnosis of skin diseases, such as infections, immunologic and infectious diseases.
- Surgical treatments such as correction of acne scars, chemical peeling, and laser surgery.
- Cosmetic disorders, including hair loss, skin, and ageing-related disorders.
Visit a dermatologist when:
- You doubt of having skin cancer. Self-examine and be aware of what the moles look like. If you have a mole that looks suspicious, see your dermatologist immediately. Remember, with early detection skin cancer is often cured.
- You are at high risk for developing skin cancer due to a personal history of skin issues, family history of skin cancer, past use of x-ray treatments for acne, medications to prevent arthritis or organ rejection. Better get yourself examined time to time from a dermatologist.
- You have a skin problem that just won’t go away. If you have a skin problem that looks suspicious, keeps coming back or doesn’t respond despite conventional treatment. Visit a dermatologist.
- Your chronic skin condition that doesn’t respond to treatment or you are unable to keep it under control. If it’s getting worse or becoming infected, then, seeing a dermatologist is a must.
- You have a cosmetic skin problem related to hair, nails, skin, genetic makeup, anti-ageing, scars, etc. Seek a dermatologist.
You should see a dermatologist regularly to make sure their health is not at risk.